7 Quick Tips for Digital Media for Business - HERE!
- 11 May
We at CaddisArt like to give away free information that will help you succeed in the digital marketing world.
We frequently post marketing, social and website tips for everyone without asking for anything in return. Why? Because we love our fans and customers!
There's one thing, however. Some of you are still forming old habits that could potentially hurt your marketing efforts. It's not too late to stop bad habits. Here are a few do's and dont's you can watch to help your social
and blogging strategy.
- Blog Smart. Blog an article that you think is interesting to your viewers - not something YOU find interesting. The object is to get them engagued and clicking.
- Use photos and videos to get people to your website. Using media attracts viewers.
- Don't just type, HYPE! Make sure your posts are relevant and engage the users. Use current events to provoke thought and clicks. Ask questions and ask the users to answer them.
- Each time you blog, be sure to post the link on social media with questions, leading them back to your blog.
- Truncate your title on social media to get people to click through to find more. For instance, use a title like, "Our most valuable secret helps our customer..."
- Aging posts are valuable. Every month or so, reshare a blog post to capture the users that may not have seen it. Don't let your great blog post go unnoticed.
- Never forget social outlets like YouTube and Google Plus. After all, Google owns them.